This Cookie Statement provides information about the cookies that MH&DL BV (also referred to as: MH&DL BV or “we” and “us”) uses on the website www.mhwines.nl/ (hereinafter: the Website) and for which purpose these cookies are used.
1. What are cookies?Cookies are little pieces of (textual) information we send to your browser that are stored on the hard drive or memory of your computer, tablet or mobile phone (from now on: “Device”). The cookies placed on your device cannot cause damage to your saved files. When we use the term ‘cookies’ we also refer to similar information collecting techniques such as device fingerprinting.
2. Which Cookies does MH&DL BV use?
MH&DL BV uses analytics services to collect statistics about the use and performance of the Website. The analytics service analyzes this information and sends the results back to MH&DL BV. Using this information, MH&DL BV gains insight into how its users interact with the Website. MH&DL BV can make changes to the Website and its services if necessary. MH&DL BV may provide this information to third parties if legally required.
We have set up our analytics services with your privacy in mind. We have taken the following measures to ensure your privacy and the safety of your data:
- We have concluded a data processor agreement with the analytics services provider.
- We have instructed the analytics services provider not to use the data for other purposes.
- The IP address of the user is partially encrypted.
Social Media Plug-ins
MH&DL BV uses third-party cookies on the Website that can offer you personalized offers based on your surfing habits.
Through the website, a cookie is placed on your device with a unique number. This cookie makes it possible to recognize your device when you visit another website after a visit to our website, which is part of the same ad network. Tracking cookies make it possible for MH&DL BV to show you ads on that other website.
The data collected in this way will only be used by MH&DL BV to enable you to display our advertisements on other websites and will not link to other files.
3. Deleting cookies
You can always withdraw the consent you have given to MH&DL BV to place cookies by setting your browser so that it does not accept cookies or by removing all cookies already placed in your browser. Use the help function of your browser to see how you can delete the cookies.
Please keep in mind that the removal of cookies may result in certain parts of the Website not working or working properly.
Refusing and removing cookies only affects the computer and browser on which you perform this operation. If you use multiple computers or browsers, you must repeat the operation(s) mentioned above for each computer or browser.